Gold Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit
Super easy to use
Time to set up
Expect to grow
Check the “Grow By” date on the bottom of your kit or store for 3-6 months (refrigerated).
Grow your very own gourmet mushrooms at home with Little Acre’s Gold Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit! It’s fun! It’s easy!
Everything you need is in the box, including:
- a step-by-step instruction card
- a spray bottle to mist your kit
- a pull-out recipe card to prepare a delish mushroom dish
- the ready-to-grow mushroom block (inoculated with Gold Oyster AKA Pleurotus citrinopileatus)
Pop it on your kitchen bench and watch these tasty mushroom morsels appear right before your very eyes
For best results, start your grow kit right away!
Time til harvest: Just 7-14 days!
Fruiting temperature: 18°C to 30°C
Harvests: Your first flush (flush = fancy fungi word for harvest) will produce enough gourmet mushrooms to cook a meal for 1-2 people. If you treat your kit right, you could enjoy a smaller second, third and maaaybe a fourth flush (if you are super lucky!).
Storage: If you need to store your mushroom kit pop it in the fridge. This will put it to sleep until you’re ready to grow it or gift it!
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Our grow kits are for everyone!
All you need to do is mist the kit a few times daily and voila!
Our Happy Grower Promise
- Certified Australian Made
- Inoculated with Little Acre spawn
- Locally designed and printed packaging
- Organic/chemical-free and non-GMO ingredients
- Support our small (but mighty) business!
- Shipped using biodegradable tape, in a home-compostable satchel or recyclable cardboard box
- Recyclable Grow Kit box – don’t be fooled by the vegetable-based finish posing as plastic film!
- Mushroom block made of pure Australian hardwood sawdust – a timber mill waste product
- Compost your finished kit or use it as mulch.
A feast for the eyes, these Gold Oyster mushrooms are also a feast for the tastebuds – when cooked they have a delicious nutty (almost cashew-like) taste. They’re wonderfully delicate and grow in tight bunches of small sunny gold caps.
Check your Grow Kit box for the recipe created by Founder Mickey (and verified by our taste buds, many, many times).