For the curious grower or savvy chef who wants to try them all! Our three most popular Mushroom Kit varieties are the perfect gift this Christmas.
Grow Kit Gift Set
Save on our three top selling kits!
The Grow Kit Gift Set includes:
- a Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit
- a Pink Oyster Mushroom Kit
- a White Oyster Mushroom Kit
Each mushroom kit includes:
- a step-by-step instruction card
- a spray bottle to mist your kit
- a pull-out recipe card to prepare a delish mushroom dish
- the ready-to-grow mushroom block.
Pop it on your kitchen bench and watch these tasty mushroom morsels appear right before your very eyes!
Time til harvest: 7 – 21 days – check individual kits for their grow times
Harvests: Your first flush (flush = fancy fungi word for harvest) will likely be the biggest – enough to cook a meal for 2 people. If you treat your kit right, you could enjoy a smaller second, third and maaaybe a fourth (if you are super lucky!).
- You can happily store all kits in the fridge until gifting at Christmas, EXCEPT the Pink Oyster Grow Kit (they do not like the fridge).
- This will not affect the grow kit at all
- Take out of the fridge to wrap and sneak under the tree as late as possible
- All kits have a grow-by date up to 2 months from purchase (fridge storage extends this).
For the Pink Oyster Kit, keep it in a cool dry place until gifting.
SKILL LEVEL : EASY PEASY
Our grow kits are for everyone!
All you need to do is mist the kit a few times daily and voila!
OUR HAPPY GROWERS’ PROMISE
We promise to get your fungi flourishing! We hand-on-heart believe everyone can grow their own mushrooms and we’re here to help with expert advice and know-how.
So don’t be shy, please get in touch with all your curly questions and we’ll get you growing mushrooms in no time!
SHOP YOUR VALUES
- Certified Australian Made
- Inoculated with Little Acre spawn
- Support our small (but mighty) business!
- Locally designed and printed packaging
- Organic/chemical-free and non-GMO ingredients
- Shipped using biodegradable tape, in a home-compostable satchel or recyclable cardboard box
- Recyclable Grow Kit box – don’t be fooled by the vegetable-based finish posing as plastic film!
- Mushroom block made of pure Australian hardwood sawdust – a timber mill waste product
- Compost your finished kit or use it as mulch.