Grow your very own gourmet mushrooms at home with Little Acre’s Pink Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit! It’s easy! It’s fun!
Everything you’ll need is in the box, including:
- a step-by-step instruction card
- a spray bottle to mist your kit
- a pull-out recipe card to prepare a delish mushroom dish
- the ready-to-grow mushroom block (inoculated with Pink Oyster AKA Pleurotus djamor)
Pop it on your kitchen bench and watch these tasty mushroom morsels appear right before your very eyes!
For best results, start your grow kit right away!
Time till harvest: Just 5 – 7 days! These oysters grow fast!
Fruiting temperature: 18°C to 30°C
The Pink Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit loves warm weather – they really cannot stand the cold one little bit! If it’s gonna be chilly, our Blue or White Oyster Grow Kit may be the go.
Harvests: Your first flush (flush = fancy fungi word for harvest) will produce enough gourmet mushrooms to cook a meal for 1-2 people. If you treat your kit right, you could enjoy a smaller second, third and maybe a fourth flush (if you are super lucky!). If you notice the color fading it’s time to pick them.
Storage: Honestly, these guys don’t store well! If you can’t start your kit right away, best try your hand at a White or Gold Oyster Grow Kit instead.
SKILLED LEVEL : EASY PEASY
Our grow kits are for everyone!
All you need to do is mist the kit a few times daily and voila!
OUR HAPPY GROWERS’ PROMISE
We promise to get your fungi flourishing! We hand-on-heart believe everyone can grow their own mushrooms and we’re here to help with expert advice and know-how.
So don’t be shy, please get in touch with all your curly questions and we’ll get you growing mushrooms in no time!
SHOP YOUR VALUES
- Certified Australian Made
- Inoculated with Little Acre spawn
- Support our small (but mighty) business!
- Locally designed and printed packaging
- Organic/chemical-free and non-GMO ingredients
- Shipped using biodegradable tape, in a home-compostable satchel or recyclable cardboard box
- Recyclable Grow Kit box – don’t be fooled by the vegetable-based finish posing as plastic film!
- Mushroom block made of pure Australian hardwood sawdust – a timber mill waste product
- Compost your finished kit or use it as mulch.
Pink Oyster Mushrooms are deliciously juicy and sweet, with a nutty flavour. This tropical mushroom is great roasted on a pizza or tossed through a pasta.
Consult the recipe card included on your Grow Kit or heck, get fancy and take these mushrooms to new culinary heights!